Who Am I?


Currently, I'm pursuing a PhD in science, somewhere in Europe. And prior to that I had a two year experience as a graduate student in the U.S. And before that I was an undergraduate in India. So if the blog posts look like a khichdi of multinational opinions, I hope you can excuse.

Other than my day job as a researcher, I pursue art in free time. Art, mostly in the form of reading and writing. I plan to write a novel and get it published someday (this line I copied from another blog cuz it seems every1 is using it, so I thought why not me)

Well, I know, about me and all sounds too sophisticated on first glance, but trust me all the PhD-She-HD, and art-shart is just a joke, I basically troll on the internet all the time with this silly blog. If you really want to know about me, you can read a couple of my posts, you'll get the idea. I don't know why I am writing this who am I section anyway.

There's no point if you try to probe in my personal life or other details, because I'd like to keep it quite anonymous. And I'm not a social person anyway, so there's no facebook, twitter and similar crap for me. The reason is that I often write stinging stuff on the blog and even bitch about people who I live & work with, so it's not really nice if they come to know about this blog. But yes, if you're a random stranger, seeking fun, and would like to read some shit, welcome.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------People who read this post also liked :


The Thought Pad Headline Animator

Hottest Posts

Make your own

About Me

My photo
My little body is aweary of this great world. An Indian PhD student horsing around in Europe.

Subscribe Some Shit

Followers

FeedCount