Silly Research

Finals exams are holding me back for producing a long rant for this weekly post, so I present before the kind reader, by his/her permission, a silly project video that I made for a course.

I solemnly declare that I do not intend to trespass or trouble the serious nature of your life with the trivialities of mine.

Note: Do NOT make inferences about my research life on the basis of what you shall see here. Anyway, I know you will. But that's okay ;)


Edit: Video removed ;)

Credits:
Thanks to Turkey and China. Enjoy in full screen, if you may.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------People who read this post also liked :


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaa... research lifee..! havingg fun with american girlss haan?.. hehee.
good presentation..

Anonymous said...

Just a regular reader of ur blog..

Post a Comment

The Thought Pad Headline Animator

Hottest Posts

Make your own

About Me

My photo
My little body is aweary of this great world. An Indian PhD student horsing around in Europe.

Subscribe Some Shit

Followers

FeedCount