Having Fun with Google. Let's Play Google-Foogle.

Hi


lol, I am in a lil mood of fun today so I will be trying my best to give you the best crap you could ever find on the Internets. Of course you are looking for crap if you are reading blogs online, especially if you are reading MINE.  You want some good enlightening stuff, go read some book. 

You are coming online, opening MY blog, you are entirely vulnerable to whatever crap I put up so here. Also readers below 18 years of age, proceed below at your own risk. (No, I am not posing naked tonight, I just added that line to add some excitement, lol :D)

OKAY, initial rant over and we come to the main topic of the todays post. 

GOOGLE_FOOGLE.

It's a silly name I just thought of a minute ago and it's not a new game. I saw this earlier on some other blog on some other day. Today however I felt I will share it with you guys. It's a game which TRANSCENDS all barriers, sex, skin, race, color, creed etc. LoL. It can be played ANYWHERE. AND it's FUN. 

What do you need for it? 
  1. A Computer
  2. Internet (Dialup will also do, you just need to able to open www.google.com)
  3. Idleness (Some one who has nothing else better to do in his life, just like me, lol) 
SO, Let's Begin shall we? Let the game begin! 

What you do is, open google main page and begin to write the keywords in the search bar. But the crucial point of the game is that you DON'T write the ENTIRE Keyword, you just leave it half way. You feel me? You try it and you will know. That is when Google will come out of the shadows and help you out of your misery.

And trust me, it really does gives you what you actually looking for. Well not actually, but your soul inside MIGHT just be looking for the suggestions it offers. 

IMPORTANT: The suggestions offered by google are based upon the most searched keywords. These sort of show what people are mostly looking for. These have NO connection with what you have searched on google previously or are based on your search history. You can check it out yourself. And yes, these suggestions may vary from region to region, although I am not sure. But more or less, this is what people are searching most of the times and hence they come in top suggestions from google. 

I just tried the following exciting words and see what it gave me -->  (how, what to, why etc)

DAMN, These images screw up with my blog template and cover up entire space so moving them down....

Ga 

ga

ga

la 

la

la

la

la

ka

ka

ka

ra

ra

ra

OKAY. Sorry







la 

la 


la


la

la


la

la








One of reasons of my all out attack on the silliness of google is the reason they REJECTED my website for Adsense. It's like they don't want me to earn extra money. 

There you go google. How do you like this kick in the ass? lol 

I know I am stupid I am fighting with a search engine sorta guy. But it's okay. You have to face different kinda enemies in your life. From marshmallows to search engines. 

Life's been real super busy. But STILL I find time to take REVENGE. Talk about nemesis, bitch. 

ANYWAY, SO WHY don't you guys try out this GOOGLE FOOGLE and post your suggestions you got from google in the comments below? 



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------People who read this post also liked :


6 comments:

Unknown said...

LMAO!! I enjoyed this so much. I use google all the time for search and sometimes I click the suggested link just to see what it is. Im a risk taker like that...lol.

Unknown said...

I hope Im not posting this twice. I think my first comment got moofed into cyberspace... I use google search too and get the suggestions. Sometimes I click on the suggested link just to see what it is. Im a real risk taker like that...lol
Enjoyed this post much!

Unknown said...

OH fuck.. nevermind, my post didnt get moofed. Its awaiting approval. I think I need more sleep.

Unknown said...

"What do you mean by virgin?"

I can only imagine why someone was looking THIS up. Or the convo that followed when they brought the question up with their significant other.

Annah said...

I do this all the time :) In fact I blogged about it a couple of months back. FUN! :)

Mr.Miglani said...

This is super lol post girl
Keep sharing

Post a Comment

The Thought Pad Headline Animator

Hottest Posts

Make your own

About Me

My photo
My little body is aweary of this great world. An Indian PhD student horsing around in Europe.

Subscribe Some Shit

Followers

FeedCount